So today, 9 years ago I turned 10 years old. It was quite a day and I got an awesome birthday card for reaching double digits in my age. To commemorate that day I have made a list of amazing things I have done in the last 9 years.
- I put 10 tootsie rolls in my mouth and eat them all without my hands.
- I watched 43 episodes (13.333 hours) of anime in a single day.
- My friend and I won first place in the state Science Olympiad in Mystery Archatecture.
- I drank a 2 liter of coca cola in one sitting and then drank more later that day.
- I discovered how to avoid the heat-death of the universe.
- I bowled a gutter-ball, then a spare.
- I once ordered a sandwich all by myself (although never again).
- I whistled so high pitch that people thought the smoke detector went off.
- I built an igloo large enough to stand in.